Monday, September 27, 2010

Update 1: Continued Provision


       
    A quick update; I have purchased my roundtrip plane tickets, which I was able to purchase for only $800.00, praise God.  I have also acquired the insurance required in order to spend three months in Switzerland.  As of right now I have raised about 5/6 of my support.  So as God continues to provide the rest of the finances I want to take the opportunity to thank you for your encouragement and support. I want to keep you filled in on the ways that God has been providing.
        Some exciting news; at church on Sunday September 19th I was set apart and commissioned by my pastor, the elders, and Mr. and Mrs. Bernie Gillott of Global Teen Challenge.  They laid hands on me, prayed over me, and set me apart for ministry in the presence of the congregation.  It was an incredible and powerful time of blessing.  It is such an amazing thing to know that I will be entering my training and the mission field with the blessing and support of my church family.  I am excited about the good work that God is doing and will continue to do.


No comments: