Monday, April 16, 2012

Quarterly Update



 
This year, in partnership with local justice initiatives, I have coordinated over 100 volunteers fighting human trafficking in Virginia, helped coordinate fundraisers and awareness events, did a lot of networking between people and justice organizations, and so much more. I have made important connections with FBI agents, political figures, law enforcement, lawyers, councilors, medical staff, and more. God really used these opportunities in an amazing ways, and we trust God will continue to use these connections in the future.
Yet just this month God very clearly told me it is time to
remove myself from the roles I have played in other justice
ministries and focus on my own ministry. God led me to begin a prayer walk ministry in Hampton, VA; in the sex trafficking hot spots. So I am excited to see how God would use this and how He will continue to lead me in ministry.

No comments: