Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ministry in Amsterdam

        Well I am off to Amsterdam, Holland (in the Netherlands).  We leave Monday morning; February, 28th.  We will arrive that evening and will be returning back to Wiler, Switzerland Saturday night, March, 5th.   We will be staying at the YWAM base in Amsterdam.  While we are there we will receive a tour of Amsterdam and of the ministries throughout the city.  We will also be involved in prayer ministry in the red-light district during the week, and we will also have an opportunity to perform some skits and give some testimonies at a youth hostel in the red-light district.  So I am excited about the good work that God will do there, and about all that He has in store to teach us during or ministry time in Amsterdam.  So please be praying that God will protect us during our travels to and from Holland, and also pray for God’s protection over us while we engage in ministry there.  I also want to ask that you please be praying that God would bring me great refreshing during this week of ministry.  Because of various events that have taken place in the past week, I have been under attack and could really use a breath of fresh air, so to speak.  So please pray that, during this next week, God would give me strength.  That He will enable me to be a vessel that is worthy of His Kingdom, and that His strength would truly be made perfect in my weakness.  Thank you so much for all of your prayer and support.  I look forward to being able to write next week and tell you all about the work that God will be doing while we are in Amsterdam.  



No comments: